Center for Urban History - website development
website for an independent research institutewww.lvivcenter.org
- Date: 2021
- Country: Ukraine
- Industry: history, digital humanities
- In cooperation with: Center for Urban History
- The structure of the website should support the ability to create a tree of sections, subsections, subcategories with the ability to add static and dynamic pages.
- The software must ensure the operation of the system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The website must be responsive - adapt the content and functionality to different mobile devices according to the characteristics of the users of these devices.
- The content management system should provide processes for managing the content of the site by separating the functions and access rights of different user groups and their roles.
- In collaboration with the LvivCenter team and designer a website with modern, lightweight design was created.
- Implemented a convenient and secure content management system based on WordPress CMS.
- Fully reposinsive website was created.
- The site is completely bilingual: Ukrainian and English.